Friday, November 03, 2006
Porky Soup for My Soul...


{Kopi}

Retribution or what??

I've been straining to pee since Wednesday... kk, in layman terms: that is to keep trying to pee but nothing comes out from the *bird*. Little trickles of urine for all the efforts.... aaargh!

Ma was extremely worried. You know how humans are forever getting urinary tract infections. She was quite sure that this was IT. Afterall, my behaviour and symptoms tally mah!

In her true Mama-style, she decided to self-medicate me.
Humans take cranberry juice for UTI... Kopi takes Porky Soup for UTI! hur hur...
Cranberry juice.. yucks! My fur will turn red from the taste!

Porky Soup (serves 2)
8 bowls of water
4 pieces of Pork bones
2 Carrots

1. Boil water in pot. When boiled, place pork bones into pot.

2. Simmer for 15 mins. Scrape carrot skin and slice them into 2cm chunks.

3. Place carrot chunks into soup. Simmer for another 20 mins. DONE!

4. Let dog have the soup. Meat from the bones & carrots can be fed.

And what's Ma's rationale for the porky soup?

Must force me to drink more liquids to flush out the bacteria in the urinary tract. Plain ol' water is blaah...no motivation to finish my bowl of water mah.
So, porky soup is such a GREAT idea! I finished my bowl of soup in 1 min! And lucky Milo, got to drink some too.

erm... Ma was wondering if this is retribution for peeing on Pa's pond? *Bird* got guilty too and infected my urinary tract???

Ma, nooooo.. it wasn't me! (die die also must act innocent) and can I have more Porky tonight?

{M: Porky Soup seems to work for Kopi, he started urining loads! Yucks!}

posted by Kopimilo 1:31 PM  
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Adventures of Kopi & Milo

About Me
Name: 2 cocker spaniels, Kopi & Milo Kopimilo
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Who is the Culprit??
Oooohhhh.... Shiok!
A little puppy named Spunky...
Botak!!
All the sniffs made us...
Pa made me upset...
More shots, Ma!
Disneyland - Bah!
They don't call me 'Vampire' for nothing...
Ta dah! Presenting the 'Terminator'!
Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
Links
Herbie The Wonderful Golden
The Fearsome Rottie
Jaffe Boy
Scuba The Muscle Boy
Joey the JRT
Georgi Boy
Dog Forum - Cocker Spaniels Unite!

 

About This Blog

Who says Dogs can't write their own biographies?

 

3 Words to describe Kopi

Somniphobic, Autophobic and really barky!

 

3 Words to describe Milo

Ablutophobic, Rhabdophobic and really greedy!